ProcessFlows have established a Nearshoring capability in Sofia, Bulgaria, which offers customers easy access to high quality facilities and highly productive, loyal personnel, with significant savings compared to UK costs.
Rather than off-shoring services to long-haul locations such as India, China and Latin America, UK based companies are increasingly choosing low cost, nearby countries instead. This trend is gathering pace as companies recognise the many benefits that this alternative sourcing model provides, particularly in the IT and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) areas of their organisation.
Nearshoring overcomes the customary difficulties associated with off-shoring – working with countries on the same continent means clients and staffs are operating in similar time zones, with similar cultures, aiding project management and day-to-day communication. Face-to-face meetings are much easier and cheaper to schedule and working in this way provides for more satisfied, loyal and stable workforces.
More info below the video …
What can be Nearshored?
Most desk-based services have the potential to be relocated – a few examples of what can be done include:
- Finance and administration: Accounts preparation, Purchase ledger, Expenses, Credit control
- IT services: Helpdesk, Software development, Network Management, Round the clock IT support
- Business support: Estimating, Resource management, Scheduling and CAD design
Why Outsource with ProcessFlows?
- Low-cost, low-risk way to employ additional resource – without the normal employment constraints
- Experiment with new ideas without the up-front investment
- Switch-on, switch-off – flexible resources when you need them
- Manage your resource directly or pass over processes to us and just monitor results
- Over 25 years experience of successful service delivery – for a diverse range of services with a large number of very satisfied customers
- UK-based organisation with an outsourcing facility managed by UK-based staff.
- Large variety of success stories – please click here to view some of our case studies (opens our main site in a new window)
We understand that some organisations can be nervous of relinquishing direct management control over their staff. ProcessFlows have developed an approach whereby you can gain all of the benefits of an in-house team, whilst enjoying the cost advantages of using an outsourcing location. We can even employ the staff on your behalf, dealing with all recruitment and office costs, whilst you may retain the direct day-to-day managerial responsibilities.
So why did ProcessFlows choose Sofia, Bulgaria, rather than one of the more recognisable outsource locations such as India or The Philippines?
- Language skills – High availability of professional staff with a wide variety of language skills such as English, French, Spanish, German, or even Arabic, Mandarin, and Russian
- Culture – No issues of ‘culture clash’ experienced in more ‘exotic’ locations
- Data protection – The same stringent Data Protection Laws applied in Bulgaria as in the UK
- Travel times – Just a three-hour flight from London
- Time Zones – With only a two-hour time difference, working relationships are far simpler
- Education – Highly-educated and motivated workforce who undergo continual training and with skill sets comparable to UK-based employees
Please click the thumbnail images below to browse a few pictures showing the ProcessFlows Nearshoring Offices and Team in Sofia.
Please use the menu above for more information. Alternatively you can call us on 01962 835053 or email email@example.com.