Accounts receivable processes are paper-intensive, time-consuming, and expensive tasks. They often rely heavily on retained knowledge , meaning that staff holiday or illness can have a dramatic, negative impact. ProcessFlows Accounts Receivable Outsourcing deals with this complex and expensive process at a fraction of the cost.
Why Outsource Accounts Receivable Services?
- Focus on core business activities rather than back- office processes
- Better visibility of outstanding cash values, to ensure more effective credit control
- Lower revenue costs leading to healthier looking accounts
- No more unallocated cash values that you have no access to
- Reduction in operational costs and overheads
- Access to a flexible workforce who can shift focus quickly and easily, in order to meet evolving business needs
- More consistent communication with your customer base
- Maximised collections – Credit control is carried out on ‘real’ outstanding debt
- Improved productivity
We understand that some organisations can be nervous of relinquishing direct management control over their staff. ProcessFlows have developed an approach whereby you can gain all of the benefits of an in-house team, whilst enjoying the cost advantages of using an outsourcing location. We can even employ the staff on your behalf, dealing with all recruitment and office costs, whilst you may retain the direct day-to-day managerial responsibilities.
To see how much you could save by outsourcing accounts receivable services, take a moment to look at our savings calculator, by clicking here, or on the link above right.
Please use the menu above for more information. Alternatively you can call us on 01962 835053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.