Database Management Services
Database management and data cleansing services ensure your database is accurate and consistent. For effective sales and marketing campaigns, database management is a crucial process. Whether it is removing typographical errors or validating emails, data cleansing ensures your customer information is correct and up-to-date. This approach is indispensable for effective campaign planning and ongoing targeting activities.
Why Outsource Database Management Services?
- Spend more time on core business activities rather than contacting customers or prospects for correct details
- Run effective sales and marketing activities with a ‘clean’ database
- Spend time building customised mailing lists, rather than buying unproven generic data-sets
- Ensure consistency across your database with a unified approach and secure implementation
- Consolidate records into a single location for better visibility and a more useful data set
ProcessFlows’ outsourced database management services allow businesses to extend their current infrastructure and grow their operations at a lower cost. We can manage any size database and provide accurate results and, following EU data protection laws and stringent policies, we ensure our clients’ data is safe. Services can be customised according to our clients’ specific requirements. With effective outsourced data cleansing, your business has the potential to move forward at a faster pace.
We understand that some organisations can be nervous of relinquishing direct management control over their staff. ProcessFlows have developed an approach whereby you can gain all of the benefits of an in-house team, whilst enjoying the cost advantages of using an outsourcing location. We can even employ the staff on your behalf, dealing with all recruitment and office costs, whilst you may retain the direct day-to-day managerial responsibilities.
Why Outsource with ProcessFlows?
- Low-cost, low-risk way to employ additional resource – without the normal employment constraints
- Experiment with new ideas without the up-front investment
- Switch-on, switch-off – flexible resources when you need them
- Manage your resource directly or pass over processes to us and just monitor results
- Over 25 years experience of successful service delivery – for a diverse range of services with a large number of very satisfied customers
- UK-based organisation with an outsourcing facility managed by UK-based staff.
- Large variety of success stories – please click here to view some of our case studies (opens our main site in a new window)
How much could you save?
To see how much you could save by outsourcing database management services, take a moment to look at our savings calculator, by clicking here, or on the link above right.
Please use the menu above for more information. Alternatively you can call us on 01962 835053 or email email@example.com.